Public guided tours take place twice per exhibition.
- Admission and guided tour free of charge
- Duration: approx. 1 hour
- The number of participants is limited. Please register at email@example.com
- The current federal and cantonal Corona protection measures apply.
Tuesday, 14 September 2021, 6 p.m.
Guided tour of the exhibition «Death Passed My Way and Stuck This Flower in My Mouth» by Éric Baudelaire; followed by the introduction for teachers.
Sunday, 28 November 2021, 3 p.m.
Guided tour of the exhibition «Death Passed My Way and Stuck This Flower in My Mouth» by Éric Baudelaire
We offer private guided tours on request.
- 120 CHF plus admission
- outside regular opening hours: 160 CHF plus admission
- for school classes: 80 CHF plus admission
For the Kunst Halle Sankt Gallen it is of prime importance to offer its public easy access to contemporary art. Our art education programme includes various activities besides guided tours such as the popular «Art Lunch» and «Art Snack» as well as «Drawing Afternoons for Children», Workshops for School Classes, «Art for Young and Old» talks with artists, lectures and concerts.